I’m a highly motivated Front-End Developer with over 15 years of experience.
My educational background includes a bachelor degree in Communication and Media Studies and a master degree in Production cultures, publishing and multimedia.
I was founder and CEO of the EgoRego Internet Company, based in Rome (Italy), founded in 2007. We've made a reputation for planning successful communication strategies, coding rich Websites, increasing business through social media marketing. I learned how to efficiently manage a project, how to lead a team and deal with customers.
I believe in teamwork. Different team members contribute different perspectives and the synergy between team members can produce creative and productive results.
I'm familiar with working across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
My technical and managerial expertise includes:
- Testing frameworks and engines (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma)
- Back-End development (PHP, Laravel, CakePHP)
- Web Framework and libraries (WordPress, Drupal)
- Web Geographic Information System (OpenLayers, Mapbox, Google Maps, Bing Maps)
- Database (MySQL, MSSql, PostgreSQL)
- RESTful API development
- Software versioning (GIT, SVN)
- Software development (C#, WinForm/WPF)
Experiences, associations and opportunities that helped me to gather experience.
WHAT I DO
That's how I summarize what I actually do.